According to EN 12195-2
No tiresome rolling up by hand
With automatic strap brake during winding to protect against injuries
LC 350 daN (direct) / 700 daN (i.d.Umr.)
Preload force STF = 119 daN with manual force SHF = 25 daN
Fixed end approx. 0.3 m long
25 mm Belt width
Length rolled up approx. 62 cm
Total length 5,0 m
Our practical lashing straps with automatic retractor should not be missing in any car or van. Securing the load in the trunk, on the trailer or on the loading area of your van is thus done in seconds.
1. Open the ratchet completely and turn the winding shaft into position using the lateral adjustment aid
2. Attach hooks, attach webbing to the load
3. Operate the ratchet so that approx. 2-3 belt layers are on the winding shaft and the belt is taut
4. Fold ratchet backwards during transportation (resting on roller)
5. To release, open the ratchet completely again
After loosening the strap, roll it up again and stow it away to save space for the next use.
Of course, the prescribed blue labels with all important information are also sewn into the lashing straps.