Everything for your lasting safety
According to the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV), your safety-relevant work equipment must be inspected regularly. This also applies in particular to slings, load restraints, lifting gear, load handling attachments and personal protective equipment against falls from a height. In accordance with the legal requirements, all products for lifting and moving loads, as well as personal protective equipment, must be inspected at intervals of no more than one year by an expert (qualified person) in the form of a visual and functional inspection.
Lifting chains must be inspected in Germany for freedom from cracks at intervals of three years at the latest, depending on their use.
What do we check:
- Lifting chains (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - DGUV Regel 100-500 2.8)
- Lifting clamps
- Beam clamps
- Chain hoists
- lever hoists
- Steel winches
- lifting magnets (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - DGUV rule V54)
- Shackles (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - DGUV rule 100-500 2.8)
- Round slings
- Lifting slings
- Lashing straps (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - DGUV Rule 100-500 2.8 / DGUV Information 209-061)
- Lashing chains (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - DGUV rule 100-500 2.8)
- Safety harnesses
- abdominal belts / tethers
- Holding ropes / holding straps
- anchor ropes / anchor straps
- Guided type fall arresters
- Guiding ropes for guided type fall arresters
- Rope shorteners for guided type fall arresters
- Single lanyard fall arresters
- Snap hooks / pipe hooks (according to BetrSichV §3 §4 §14 - GUV rule 198/199)
Possibilities of handling:
- You deliver the test items and pick them up.
- You use our pick-up and delivery service
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and to provide you with a quotation.